Miners Garbage, er, garage sale

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Miners Garbage, er, garage sale

Postby pickaxe » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Finally decided to pull the trigger on this after dithering for a year or so. Time to make space. Out with the old!

First up is a Briggs 5hp pump motor. Had months old gas in it, still started on the third pull. No smoke. Bolt on a pump and go. $125

3in. Crashbox, good condition $60 Jet for same $70 Sluice for same with 8 riffles(used some for another project) and punchplate $60

2.5 Crashbox Good shape $50 Sluice for same(56in long, two sections rivited) punchplate and dredge riffles $50

Keene style Hopper box made from 3/16 ABS plastic, never finished, needs outlet for cobbles cut out and grizzly. Drilled for 1in spraybar. Fits above sluice
10.5in. wide $65 I'll supply some 3/4in expanded for a grizzly.

2.5in suction nozzle Been cut at nozzle, have both sections. Can be welded or put together with a rubber sleeve $35

Sluice box Not sure of brand 10x36 regular riffles, expanded under, with blue ribbed carpet. Could use a flare $50

Raised Expanded metal 10.5x 34in 1.5in openings $10 10.5x28in 3/4in $6

Also 3/4 in Raised expanded, how you much you want? 4x4 available, you pay shipping. lol Will cut to suit. Lets talk

All is plus shipping Can deliver to Denver or Pueblo, other wise lets talk

PM here or Email mopebomb@aol.com

Thanks for the ad space Golden Optimist

pickaxe :D :evil: :ugeek: :shock:
pickaxe

Re: Miners Garbage, er, garage sale

Postby golden optimist » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 pm

How about some pictures? If you need help with them, email them to me at dredger@golddredgervideo.com and I'll put them into the post.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items