2 1/2" header box wanted

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: 2 1/2" header box wanted

Postby bugg » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Reno I sent a message....not sure if it went through....
bugg

Postby Hoser John » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:54 am

Mini ok for extremely shallow low flow criks and thats it as extra floatation much needed or they submarine bigtime-John
Hoser John

Postby dickb » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

Hi Hoser:

I agree on the flotation. If you want to make it small and light you need to cut down somewhere. That an easy fix though.

In the Carolinas we see a lot of small creeks and in summer no water flow at all. But for me I need something light enough for one person to handle.

My biggest reason for not buying is where this regulatiion on dredging is going. I personally think there is an agenda out there and it's a lot bigger that we realize. :cry:

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby russau » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:56 am

My biggest reason for not buying is where this regulatiion on dredging is going. I personally think there is an agenda out there and it's a lot bigger that we realize. :cry:

Dickb[/quote]
BOY DO I AGREE WITH THAT!!!!!! these wacos want a "not in my backyard" policy and then where will we (America) get its minerals/gold/oil/food???? from some foreign highpriced theird world country that will hold us hostage untill theyre RICH! and o is going to give it to them at the cost of our country going broke, if he hasnt already given it all away to China!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:06 am

:twisted: THEY GOTTA CATCH YA FIRST-when a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear or see it fall does that mean it didn't fall :lol: John
Hoser John

Postby dickb » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 am

Hi Hoser:

Good point!

Since the ban went into effect, I haven't heard anyone say they have been cited or run off for that matter. I would have thought if someone had been cited by the F&G dept, it would have been all over the news and reported on some of the forums. Maybe they choose to just look the other way on the ban?

Dickb
Last edited by dickb on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby russau » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 am

Hoser John wrote::twisted: THEY GOTTA CATCH YA FIRST-when a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear or see it fall does that mean it didn't fall :lol: John

John dont you mean they have to FIND you first! the catching part is EZ for them once they know where your at! esspeccially with the shape your knee is in right now!it wouldnt be hard to catch me either,then the fun would start!
russau

Postby dickb » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:10 pm

They go in after the pot farmers with SWAT teams and TV camera crews.

I would think that if they really wanted to find you, They would be flying helicopter partols to spot the terriorist dredgers out there destroying are beautiful natural public national forests and streams.

Note to self- get some camo clothes and camo paint! Maybe some war paint for my face too! :D Do they make camo wet suits? ;)

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby urbanminer » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Yes they do make camo wetsuits. I've seen them on ebay. Farmer john type. I've thought about getting one, but the bright red honda would give me away.
urbanminer

Postby russau » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Dick acctually the wacoenviromentalists hire out planes to do that work for them and then they report these locations to the FS or whomever to go in and citi these dangerious dredgers! even backpackers go out and look for these creek killers and trhe photograph them with the cordinates back to the FS!
russau

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items