“SUCTION DREDGER SURVEY” - I Think Not.

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: “SUCTION DREDGER SURVEY” - I Think Not.

Postby rivraton » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:50 pm

I answered the Zip Code, dredge size, mercury (didn't find any or use any)and "there was no typical trip". Comment: In my view, the rest had no value in an EIR so they were left blank.
rivraton

Postby tommyknocker » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:50 pm

:arrow: DJR,
I agree and think that Old Gold Miner said it correctly in another post, in the political forum...That this "survey" is in violation of the CEQA process that they (DF&G) are supposed to be going through. I didn't get one, I have been left out of the "process"...

Tom

PS...Hear it is, in the political forum, "CDFG SAC MEETING 2/11 ILLEGAL" Near the bottom of page 3

MY ANSWER:

This survey is not within provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), nor provisions of the California Administrative Procedures Act (CA APA). DFG has no regulatory authority, or discretion to expend state funds allocated to complete a CEQA process, that includes this purported survey. Both CEQA, and APA mandate “public” hearings. This survey does not constitute a “public” hearing. Provisions of SB 670, and current DFG regulations that abrogate numerous provisions of federal law are now being challenged in United States District Court, Civil Action #.: 2:09-CV-02566-MCE-EFB.
tommyknocker

Postby CalGoldDredger » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey, sounds fair to me!!! :lol:
CalGoldDredger

Postby DJR » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 pm

well I received my replacement survey today,
Did not ask for one but they sent it anyway.
the envelope says " suction dredge permit holders survey"
I didn't pay for a 2010 suction dredge permit for obvious reasons.
Does this mean that my 2009 permit is still valid?
anyone care to express an opinion?
Or is this just more liberal BS (bovine fecal matter), claims that dredging is causing fish to disappear when it is actually overfishing and the 5th strongest El Nino on record, that are to blame for the reduction in Salmon population.
Hope some body is paying attention to this Monterey Bay Aquarium is the source for the El Nino evidence about the fish disappearing, Even the Sea lions left because of the El Nino, or maybe they are gone because of dredging also.

YOU EVIL dredgers you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only the Educated are Free.
Epictetus, Roman philosopher
DJR

Previous

Return to General Prospecting